Reviewing and Evaluating Outcomes
What can our school offer?
At Delph Side Community Primary School we offer:
- Individual learning plans that are developed to set personalised targets, which are updated half termly and are reviewed with parents and children, if barriers remain, then the child can be referred through the relevant pathway and further support can be secured.
- Individual learning plans that are monitored, are progressive and regularly updated to ensure progress.
- Appropriate targets set to meet individual needs using PIVATs (Performance Indicators for Value Added Target Setting)
- A SENCO who is responsible for reviewing the Statement or the Statement/ECH plan at six monthly intervals in the foundation stage and twelve monthly intervals in key stage one and two, following guidance from the Local Authority.
- A belief in working together with parents contributing and participating in annual reviews and receiving copies of all relevant paperwork concerning their child whist pupils are also asked to make a contribution to the review.
- Links to outside agencies to support in reviewing and evaluating outcomes.